Government warning

Open for English requests from all countries!
Antworten
jonathan

Government warning

Beitrag von jonathan »

The UK government has just issued a warning to British subjects traveling to Germany post Brexit: they advise that all travelers should take their own supplies of sausage and cheese due to anticipated shortages. We are told to plan for a Wurst Kase scenario :lol:

hope this translates....
scrambler
Site Admin

Re: Government warning

Beitrag von scrambler »

jonathan hat geschrieben: Sa Sep 26, 2020 4:08 am The UK government has just issued a warning to British subjects traveling to Germany post Brexit: they advise that all travelers should take their own supplies of sausage and cheese due to anticipated shortages. We are told to plan for a Wurst Kase scenario :lol:

hope this translates....
it does :D - worst case has found its way into the German language . I really like the British humor from Little Britain (computer says no :) ) Spitting image and Monty Python (don't mention the war)
sauve qui peut
jonathan

Beitrag von jonathan »

They are about to bring Spitting Image back. I read an interview with the creator last week and they're working on the puppets at the moment. No shortage of material... :shock:
scrambler
Site Admin

Beitrag von scrambler »

jonathan hat geschrieben: Fr Okt 02, 2020 1:50 pm They are about to bring Spitting Image back. I read an interview with the creator last week and they're working on the puppets at the moment. No shortage of material... :shock:
I'm afraid so - like in this iconic video, where Ronald instead of calling the nurse is pushing the "nuke" button Spitting image https://www.youtube.com/ ... lBIa8z_Mts could be easily updated with the recent US president :shock:

It would be great if they bring spitting image back - but with PC it won't be the same. I heard that the little brittain cast had to apologize for blackfacing - probably the only jokes that will be allowed in the future will be about old white men :? .
sauve qui peut
Antworten