SLR 650 chain slider at NX250

Open for English requests from all countries!
Antworten
Yongüein
SLR 650 chain slider at NX250

Beitrag von Yongüein »

At Honda dealers in Spain OEM chain slider is still available but at the hefty Price of almost 70€. The few you can find in eBay can be even more expensive
Somewhere in this fórum I saw the pictures of somebody who had installed a SLR one in a NX. A quick serch and I found an used SLR spare in Germany for a fraction of the OEM price.

Some drilling and cutting were needed and the swing arm had to be removed, partly to be able to drill an because the material of the SLR's is much harder and less rubberly tan the NX's.

This is the result. Hope it lasts another 21000 miles at least :D :D :D

Bild
Bild
scrambler
Site Admin

Re: SLR 650 chain slider

Beitrag von scrambler »

Yongüein hat geschrieben: Mi Jan 03, 2018 11:11 pm At Honda dealers in Spain OEM chain slider is still available but at the hefty Price of almost 70€. The few you can find in eBay can be even more expensive
Somewhere in this fórum I saw the pictures of somebody who had installed a SLR one in a NX. A quick serch and I found an used SLR spare in Germany for a fraction of the OEM price.

Some drilling and cutting were needed and the swing arm had to be removed, partly to be able to drill an because the material of the SLR's is much harder and less rubberly tan the NX's.

This is the result. Hope it lasts another 21000 miles at least :D :D :D
Looks good ;) But wait just a darn minute - just still got OEM sliders in Spain? You could do me a favor and at you next dealer visit please ask him if he really got sliders in stock - and how many.

Maybe I then buy them all ;)
sauve qui peut
Yongüein
Re: SLR 650 chain slider at NX250

Beitrag von Yongüein »

I will promptly will, do no worry. Indeed he checked the price just yesterday when I visited him to pick up my bike. And my buddy bought one last summer before our september long off road trip.
Antworten