For those who don't speak french ...

Bitte nur private Kleinanzeigen, keine gewerblichen Angebote!
Antworten
Zigomatix

For those who don't speak french ...

Beitrag von Zigomatix »

Hi there,
I own a 1990 250NX and a 2006 Triumph 1050 speed triple, I live in France, Britany more precisely.
For those who wich to seek parts in France there are plenty motorcycle sites but one is far the most popular :
https://www.leboncoin.fr
In order to seek more precisely you may wich to fill the fields as show in the picture if you are looking for parts :
leboncoin.jpg
If you wich to seek for complete motorcycle just choose "motos" instead of "équipement moto"
then click on the blue field "Rechercher"
If you leave the field "Saisissez une ville et un rayon" blank then it will seek in the whole country.

note that "250 NX" is same as "250-NX" but different than "250NX"

Finaly if some of you need any kind of help for this please PM me, I will be glad to help.

See you
Patrick
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Helmut

Re: For those who don't speak french ...

Beitrag von Helmut »

Hi Patrick,
thanx for your info.

I do have a question for you in a different matter:
The Nx250 repair manual tells me that all models sold in France were of 239ccm displacement.
Is there a special reason for it in France?
Driverslicence or insurance maybe?
It must be a reason that outsiders don't understand.

Helmut
Zigomatix

Re: For those who don't speak french ...

Beitrag von Zigomatix »

Hi, according to bike-parts.fr, the first model sold in France is the J model in 1988 then it jumps to the 2L model (1990).
Maybe J models are 249 cc then 2L are 239 cc.
At this time there were 2 driving licence one for 125 cc and 13HP max for 16+ years old, the orther for the rest and for 18+ . Nothing about 250 cc !
It's all I know.

Patrick
Antworten