Hello from Spain

Neu hier? Eine kurze Vorstellung wäre nett
Yongüein
Hello from Spain

Beitrag von Yongüein »

Hi:

Greetings from souhternmost point of Spain

I own an '89 NX Caifornia versión I bought about 15 months ago with only 5000 miles in the clock. It is my third NX and I am very happy with it.

I want especially thank you, Scrambler, for all the love, work and devotion you pour in your bikes and this fórum.

I hope I will often participate despite the fact of having more to ask tan to offer

This is my bike, the day I bought it

Bild
walli777

Re: Hello from Spain

Beitrag von walli777 »

Your bike looks very fine :D
Welcome here in this forum from Oer-Erkenschwick, a small town between Dortmund and Münster.
Gruß, Karin
scrambler
Site Admin

Beitrag von scrambler »

Yongüein hat geschrieben:Hi:

Greetings from souhternmost point of Spain

I own an '89 NX Caifornia versión I bought about 15 months ago with only 5000 miles in the clock. It is my third NX and I am very happy with it.

I want especially thank you, Scrambler, for all the love, work and devotion you pour in your bikes and this fórum.
You are very welcome ;-) That’s a real beauty you got there. I guess our American friends made a big mistake when they did not buy the NX250 in larger numbers back in 1988-90 - but lucky us, since a lot of US & Canadian versions were imported to Europe.
So I hope that we can gather more international fans of our NX and expand the International Board - if you got any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Cheers, Michael
sauve qui peut
Yongüein

Beitrag von Yongüein »

Hi Karin and Michael and thanks for your wellcome.

When I bought my first NX250, back in '90 you could only get it oficiaally in Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla due to their special tax status. In the rest of the country (the mainland), they had to wait until the 239 cc versionwas released.

I would be more tan happy to know the real story of this bike because this is a very rare versión of a motorbike that was never too popular here in Spain.

It was an expensive bike and most of user bought the 650 for just a little more.

By the way, Michael, I am ichallein in the ADV riders fórum.

Cheers
boomerang
Wohnort: Schimmert, 10km von Aachen in die Niederlände herein

Beitrag von boomerang »

Just like my 1st NiXe, except for the plate light. The best looking color in my book!
Enjoy the forum here, it's just as good as the Adv thread.

Clement. aka Jellycow on here and aka Jellycow on Advrider ;-)
Bin wieder dabei! Bevor jellycow, jetzt boomerang, aber immer einfach Clement :-)
kalle

Beitrag von kalle »

¡Hola
Bienvenido aquí en el Foro
Saludo Kalle
estebangc

Beitrag von estebangc »

Bienvenido al foro!

Somos casi paisanos: I come from Seville, although live in Switzerland. Nice NX you got. Where exactly in Cadiz, southernmost tip, Tarifa?

Cuenta mas.

Un abrazo,

Esteban
Yongüein

Beitrag von Yongüein »

Hello Esteban.

I live in Los Barrios, next to Algeciras, but I am from Asturias. That is the reason for me to have travel a few times there with my NX.

I think I already know you from motostrail.com from the time you bought your NX and were looking for a center stand and I answered your post. Am I right?
Yongüein

Beitrag von Yongüein »

My bike is rare amidst the rare. American model and California versión, of a not widely sold bike here in Spain.

I would be more tan happy to know its history but the guy I bought it from was not the first owner and was not able to give me many details. I purchased it in Madrid, june 2014 and it had onle 5000 miles.

It is my third NX so far
estebangc

Beitrag von estebangc »

Yongüein hat geschrieben:Hello Esteban.

I live in Los Barrios, next to Algeciras, but I am from Asturias. That is the reason for me to have travel a few times there with my NX.

I think I already know you from motostrail.com from the time you bought your NX and were looking for a center stand and I answered your post. Am I right?
Yes, you are spot on, that's me. Are you yongüein there as well? I found later the right center stand. I will check the thread!

I once went to Barbate to buy one NX250, bit it had some rust not shown in the pictures. Wonderful area the Campo de Gibraltar.

Take care,

Esteban
Antworten